After graduating and post-graduating from Jagannath University, I decided to study abroad. This is where my IELTS preparation begins, first I become a member of the British Council, and I visit the British Council Library regularly, after a while I realize I have to take some free mock tests, for which I go to different coaching centers. First saifurs give some mock tests then mentors finish giving some more mock tests then I start my main exam preparation work. Extend the practice and go to the library regularly. When I realize that now is my time to sit for the main exam, I participate in the main exam. Although in the first exam I did not get the expected score, so the second time I took the exam again with preparation and I got my desired score. Then began my journey abroad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Environmental change day by day and its impact on human life
Environmental change t he extinction of plants and animals is one of the biggest environmental threats we face today. While I don’t belie...
-
Environmental change t he extinction of plants and animals is one of the biggest environmental threats we face today. While I don’t belie...
-
After getting the IELTS score, I started choosing the university. I first select about 10 universities, then look at the facilities of all...
That's a great start...
ReplyDeletethanks
Delete