After getting the IELTS score, I started choosing the university. I first select about 10 universities, then look at the facilities of all those countries on the internet. At one time I realized that there are many opportunities in the Nordic countries. Then I apply in Sweden. A few days after applying, my notification comes, I am selected in the university, then I fill in the visa form from migration and submit the migration, after about three months I get the visa. And my preparation for going abroad began. At the appointed time my friends actually came to say goodbye to me at the airport, then I flew to Sweden on a Turkish plane, a new path began. At first, I was shocked when I picked up my luggage at the airport. When I saw that there was no one in the car, it meant that there was no helper or supervisor. I had to pick up my luggage myself. After a while, I realized the difference between our country and here. Arrived in Uppsala, the city where I was staying, although I had already settled in. The next day I went to the university to finish the registration work, a Bengali brother gave me instructions on the phone on how to do it, I did all the work according to the instructions. And he let me know when my next class would be from my department. It was January and the weather was completely opposite with only white snow and white snow everywhere I looked. Attended the first class of the university on the appointed day. Madame's name was Megan Case American. Her first question was, you guys who are Asian get up, we were quite 4 to 5 Asians all got up, madam said I can't be called sir I have to call by my name Megan Cash. The beginning is the introduction to another new culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Environmental change day by day and its impact on human life
Environmental change t he extinction of plants and animals is one of the biggest environmental threats we face today. While I don’t belie...
-
Environmental change t he extinction of plants and animals is one of the biggest environmental threats we face today. While I don’t belie...
-
After getting the IELTS score, I started choosing the university. I first select about 10 universities, then look at the facilities of all...
No comments:
Post a Comment